Monday, December 06, 2004

About Matt (a.k.a.) MG

Yo Yo this is Matt, lemme tell you 'bout my self;
I'm chillin, I'm illin', I'm cooler than an elf
Me and Shara started bloggin' and then had this whack idea
Why don't we start a floor blog, so's we can always be(a)
In touch with one another, no matter where we are
If it's Webster, home, or overseas, or even some distant star
That said, this is our 2L blog, I hope that you enjoy it
But if you don't we don't care because you can't destroy it

It's true I am a film major, my roommate's name is Dee
And now I'm never ever scared 'cuz he's got my back, you see
Our room is number 202, it's a party every day
It really will be very sad when we have to go away
But for now we're just enjoying it, school is going well
I'm so glad that I got picked to live on floor 2L!

Hueeaahhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home