Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I Concur

Okay. Well, now that everyone's venting about this whole month off, I figured I should go ahead, too. The only thing is, it's gonna be even harder. I won't be able to see my bf at night, with my mom not knowing him, nor liking the idea of me talking to anyone older to me. I won't be able to see him for at least two weeks until the dorms open again. I don't know what I'm going to do. It's too early to try to tell my mom everything. Not only that, but I don't think Christmas is the best time for it, either. But anyway, sneaking around to see someone I care about isn't my idea of fun. So... I'm not going to do it. But I believe I will eventually have to let the cat out of the bag when the weather gets warm again or once the summer hits. I hope she will understand that I'm mature enough to be in a mature relationship. I want her know and understand the person whose a large part of my life now. Thankfully, Robert(my bf) understands the situation and Christmas won't suck incredibly, even though we probably won't be able to spend it together. But anyhoo, this truly feels like my home, even though I miss having my own room. You this building is a big part of me now, and I hope that you all will continue to be a part of my life even after this year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Aw Shara I love you too...good luck with that discussion w/ your mom, if you need backup, let me know.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home