Thursday, August 04, 2005

Quarantine

I'm sick... Very sick. Okay, Monday night my throat started acting funny. Tuesday. I had to work at the Chase and didn't get home until close to 12. This time, my nose started getting stuffy. By the time I woke up the next morning, I was definitely SICK! I kept blowing my nose the night b4 into the morning. Damn, this sux. I swear, I thought i was gonna blow up. It was somethin' fierce last night into this mornin', too. I'm feelin a little bit better today, though. God, I have to work at the Chase tomorrow, but I still have a pretty bad cough. I wonder if i can get rid of it by tomorrow. I hope so. Let's move on to somethin' a little less depressing. Well, I've been giving a few things a lot of thought (go fig). As far as getting a dog is concerned, it's obvious that I cant get one until I come back from Thailand. However, when I first come back, I STILL can't get one. Why? Well, I have to have my own place first. So.... I have to make sure that whatever job (or jobs) I have b4 I leave for Thailand, I need to make sure that my positions are insured when I come back. I've made up my mind that I can't take it easy when i come back. I have to speed things up. I have to make money right away so that I can get a place. But then i started thinking some more. Where am I gonna find a 1bdr apt for less than 500 bucks?? 'Cause I can't afford that, no matter WHAT job i have. (unless i get a tight-ass intership or some'n) Hmmm... none around here. Yes, i COULD get a roommate, but are they gonna have a job secured when they come back as well? It's hard to count on people, so that's something I will have to figure out when the time comes. Hmmm. Also, I've been thinking of the tattoo issue. As far as me getting one, I'm not getting one until i move out for good. I had been thinking about this for a while. How am I going to make a life-long decision like that when i can't take care of myself? Well, that's my reasoning on that tip. Call it a cop-out, but i'm for real. Who knows. I might decide NOT to get one after all. All i know is that the DoG comes first, damnit!!! ~P.S. I've written down a list of dog possibilities: 1) Yorkshire Terrier, 2) Shi Tzu, 3) Miniature Pinscher (was my 1st choice 'til i found out how noise it was:-\) , basenji, bolognese, dachshund, norfolk terrier, toy fox terrier, toy manchester terrier, cockapoo, chihuahuas, jack russell terrier, and toy american eskimos. that's not too long of a list, is it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

DAaaaaMMMNNNN!!!!!! That is Crrazzzy. But it's all good. someone else decided they're going to get it for me.... And i think u know who i'm talking about. Yeah, bobby. He's like, "don't worry. i'll get it 4 u". u know how he is. I still love 'im though. we just hung out on sunday night & went to the cheesecake factory and got some cheesecake. THEN we went back to my house and watched Harry Potter. Yeeaaaaah!! What an eventful evening. HaHA.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home