Sunday, January 16, 2005

New Semester's Resolutions

Ok, so it's been over two weeks since New Year's, but I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to kick off the new semesters with some resolutions I thought of...for everyone else.

Bailey: Stay up past 1 am at least one night
Shara: Take me to Candela, damn it!
Kelly: Memorize every musical ever written, so next time I quiz you you won't get stuck
Dee: Join every organization on campus, you're only like three away.
Wlad and Sandeep: Write at least one rap and air it on KGLX
Gail: Finish wallpapering my room in hot girls.
Maeve and Jake: Watch at least one MK and A movie to better appreciate their talents
Chad: Continue looking fabulous
James: Slap all of your friends with the Bible
Nikki: Get your driver's license and a car

And to everyone: Go to class, get good grades, have a good time. Here's to a great second semester!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home