Sunday, October 23, 2005

Throwing in the Towel

Welp. It's confirmed. I'm definitely going to Thailand in a couple months. I'm both excited and scared. I'm both nervous, eager, and hesitant. I'm ready to experience everything there is to experience while there. However, I am HONESTLY scared. I'm scared of not getting along as well as I had originally planned. I'm scared of the natives not accepting me for who I am b4 judging me based on my skin complexion and stereotypes. (trust me, it will happen @ least once while i'm there... I've been dealing w/ this issue my whole life) I'm scared that something will happen here while i'm gone and there wont be anything i can do about it. i'm worried about everything, i guess. But i've decided that i will continue to write in my other blog the whole time i'm gone. Hmm.. I WOULD say i would write in here about the interesting things that happen while i'm gone, but let's just say i'm kinda disappointed w/ the process in which this 2L Blog is going. Wait... wat process? When was the last time anyone wrote in it other than me, gail, and a select few people? Idk. I've even run into a few folks around campus and told them to just simply put how their friggin day went Hmm. Guess they forgot. Now I'm basically giving up on the 2L Blog, u guys. (sad, but true) I've tried. I did my best. I guess u could say i'm throwing in the towel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home