Sunday, December 26, 2004

And it's gone!

Well, there it goes. Another Christmas come and gone.

I realize that most of you are heaving a huge sigh of relief that it has finally passed, hoping that my holiday fervor might have cooled a bit. All I can hope is that it has not, and that I can only feel this way all year long. Wouldn't you just LOVE me then?

Anyway, I just want to say that I truly do love this day, because it is the one day out of the whole year that I really remember to be thankful and give thanks to everything I have that I might take for granted.

So I just want to say, at the risk of sounding corny, that I give thanks for all of you. I give thanks that I can attend a wonderful school like Webster, and that it has given me the opportunity to be among so many wonderful people that I am lucky enough to count as friends. Some of you I feel like I've known forever, and some of you I can only hope I can get to know better in the coming year.

I give thanks for the BPC, and the bad Marletto's food, and the 2 am trips to McDonald's, and all the tweens who fester around Ronnie's. I give thanks for the late night fire drills, and the last-minute papers, and the lounge with stains all over the couches and the floors. I give thanks for the fellowship we have formed, and the great times we have whenever we are together. I honestly feel as much as home on 2L as I do whenever I come home, and that is something that I don't think a lot of my other friends can boast about their college.

Anyway, I hope that all of you had the merriest of Christmases, that Santa was good to you, and that all of your holiday wishes came true. I hope you are all staying safe and warm, and staying out of trouble (haha). I'm thinking about all of you constantly, and can't wait until the 17th, when I will get to see all of you again.

Allright, well now that I am crying my eyes out alone in the darkness of my own room, I must go to bed. I have a lot of work to do in the coming weeks. After all, Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and it's time to think of ways to decorate the room...

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Yeah, yeah, whateva. Thanksgiving is a time to eat for me.

Anyway, I forgot to mention that Leslie gave me New York Minute for Christmas, so you can bet that it will be required watching for everyone on the floor when we get back. Ooooh, and since Christine has When in Rome, we can all have an MK and A marathon!! Yaaaaaayyyy!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home