Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas

This Christmas was... well... very different from any other Christmas I've ever had before. A realization of how a very small portion of my family keep it real (or isn't fake, for you all who don't know what it means) came to me over the past few days. But it's all good. I'm a big girl now. With knowledge comes more responsibilty as well as the ability to handle what you have learned, right? Right. Moving on... I gave Robert his present, which is the watch that I showed a few of you. (Bobby for those of u not familiar with the other name) Just in case you forgot or something, I got him a Kenneth Cole watch from the Sunglass Hut. (my pockets are really hurting now!) But he's worth it. And the best gift I got was the one he gave me! He bought me a pair of Timberland Boots!! YES!! They're exactly the ones I wanted. AND they're the right size, as well. I was so excited when I saw them. The thing about it, though, is that he had them boxed in four other boxes first. After the first layer, I was like, "Okay! I see what you did, Mr. Sneaky." Then I got through the second layer. Then the third layer. And he was just laughing at me as I kept finding Reebok boxes... and crap boxes.... and stuff. I met another one of his sisters and his older brother a few days ago and that was the highlight of the whole weekend. Anyway, everyone else let me know how your Christmas went. L8er Kiddies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home